Friday, April 13, 2012

Marriage is funny #1

Everyday we laugh, we have a lot of fun together.
Sometimes we laugh together,
sometimes we (kindly) laugh at each other,
sometimes we laugh at the situation.

I laugh everyday because we constantly move our kitchen hand towel. Stephen doesn't like that I keep the towel in the drawer; I laugh because I don't like that he puts it on the counter....

So while I'm in the kitchen it stays in the drawer, while he's in the kitchen it's on the counter... then I come once he leaves and put it back in the drawer.

We just have to laugh at it!

His spot


Her spot

1 comment:

  1. Haha we have the same happenings here. There are certain things we put away differently. :) The important thing is that you are laughing at it and not getting mad about it.

    ReplyDelete