1. Waking up at 6am isn't my favorite, but thankfully Heavenly Father gives me a beautiful sunrise every morning as I walk into school that makes me smile and love the mornings.
this must have been a late morning cuz it's from our house
2. I'm thankful for 2nd chances. I think they are tender mercies, but sometimes just the little humors of life. I never went to ward prayer for 4 years of BYU wards. Now I make us go to "support" the ward each week, and bring treats sometimes. I guess it's a 2nd chance to get it right. I never went to a recreational dance club at BYU that I should have, I thought it was a waste of time. I now have to host a similar thing at school once a week - oh the humor!
3. I watched BYU folk dance perform this weekend. First time in 3 years I have been on the audience side in a while. It was a little sad, but mostly happy. I am glad I did it 3 years and now I have something new and harder. The team was so hard the first day but the last shows became so easy requiring little thought. Learning and growing and growing up are awesome
my last show
This week my students asked if I could dance. Funny, in this life all I am is a teacher to them
4. Learning curves are very real. Stephen is diving head first into Finance, internships, corporate life, etc. He is learning so much, I love that he can now speak to me in "Finance" language. Makes up for all my Child Dev. or Nutrition talk he doesn't get
5. We're thinking of a future in NY, only an option, nothing for sure. It would be so fun, and sad to leave the west, especially our families. But what do I think of first about the idea of living in NY - "I don't think all of my kitchen stuff and sewing machine will fit!"
it's not cool to say, but I LOVE Provo:)
6. My brother is getting married in 6 days. I am very excited to see my family, especially my sister and her family - it's a few months and I miss having them a few minutes away. Back to Daniel, I am so excited for him to be married, I think it is so fun. But he and LeeAnn have a really hard week. Not my story to tell, but it makes me so thankful for my daddy!
Livvy the Toddler
the almost newlyweds
I love you daddy