Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We have fun sometimes

We are both in the thick of a tough semester. Which is good, we are both understanding when we spend Friday night planning, doing homework, taking test, etc. But we have to make sure that we have fun time together. Thankfully we have our dear Caitlin who IS fun, that's what she is, and she always invites us. Thanks lady!

We went to Comedy Sportz on Saturday night. I will admit the 10:10 show was a bit late for me when they were still joking at midnight, I had checked out:) But we had a lot of fun!

That's me on the left, thanks Stephen for the addition:)




3 comments:

  1. Yes, Caitlin is the definition of fun for sure ;)

    P.S. I fell asleep at like 8:30 last night - you were up till midnight? You crazy party people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Great blog Jarelle. Keep postin'!

    ReplyDelete